Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA Pulled Pork Sliders
3-4 lbs pork shoulder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp smoked paprika
2 tsp brown sugar
1½ tsps kosher salt
1 tsp cayenne pepper
12 oz can Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA
½ head green cabbage (about 4 cups), finely shredded
2 carrots, grated
1 tbsp cider vinegar
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tsp honey
Your favorite bbq sauce
12 slider rolls
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Mix garlic powder, paprika, brown sugar, kosher salt and cayenne together in a bowl. Massage spice rub onto pork shoulder.
- Place pork shoulder in a Dutch oven or large oven-safe pot. Pour in beer, cover and bake in oven until pork is very tender, about 2½ hours.
- Shred pork with two forks, tossing in braising liquid. Remove any large bits of fat. Taste and season if necessary.
- Prepare slaw by tossing cabbage, carrots, vinegar, mayonnaise and honey. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve pulled pork on slider rolls topped with slaw and BBQ sauce. Enjoy with a hazed up and hopped out Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA.
Grab a sixer of hop-forward Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA near you and visit Beer Belly’s Instagram page for more delicious recipes like this one!