June 12, 2020
Perrin Brewing Company is Now Open for Dine-in at the Pub
June 12, 2020
Perrin Offers Dine-in, Craft Cooking Crate and Takeout
The Perrin Pub is now open for dine-in! At this time, we are also introducing our Craft Cooking Crate option. Craft Cooking Crate allows you to cook your own craft beer dinner at home. Whether you’re ready to enjoy a craft beer among neighbors at the Pub, or you can’t wait to cook a fresh, summery meal at home, we have something delicious in store for you.
We can’t wait to see familiar and new faces inside the Pub again, though please note that things will look a little different. The following lists are the precautions our staff has put in place for the safety of our customers and team. Please be kind and patient as we work together towards a great Pub experience.
For our guests:
- New floor layout with tables spaced 6 feet apart
- Maximum group size is 6 people
- Sanitation stations are provided upon entering the Pub and throughout the taproom
- Face masks are required when you are not seated at your table
- Stay home if you feel sick or have recently been sick
- All condiment caddies have been removed from the table but they are available upon request
- Menus are accessible by scanning a QR code to your phone or laminated menus are available that are cleaned and wiped down after every use
- Capacity is 50% inside of the Pub
- A wait for a table may occur from time to time – we ask guests to wait in their car for a table or outside to stay socially distanced from other guests
For our staff:
- All employees are required to wear gloves and masks
- All tables will be thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and prepped for the next visitor
If cooking at home is your passion, we are now offering Craft Cooking Crate, a curated box filled with everything you need to make a delicious beer-inspired meal. Each box includes step-by-step instructions and all the ingredients you need to make an appetizer and an entree for two. A fresh-brewed 6-pack of beer is included, along with access to video tutorials and beer pairing info from our chef and our brewers. This month’s box is built around Grapefruit IPA. With aromas of citrus and tropical fruits, a delicate grapefruit tartness and a sweet, malty backbone ending in a clean finish, Grapefruit IPA was the first IPA of its kind. Now, it’s Michigan’s requisite warm weather refresher at 5% ABV. Cheers to short sleeves and long days!
In addition to dine-in and Craft Cooking Crate, we will continue to provide takeout and delivery options within seven miles of the brewery (Thursday – Saturday). We appreciate your continued support!
The Pub has always been a space for our community to gather, connect and share Michigan-crafted beer and food. We look forward to serving our neighbors while staying safe and responsible.
Pub hours are 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Sunday